This week, we celebrate Valentine’s Day, so today, we want to talk about the greatest love of your life — yourself. In this episode, host Paula Felps is joined by Brittany Derrenbacher and Sarah Pavey of The Healing Collective in Louisville, Kentucky. In their practices, Brittany and Sarah teach clients how to discover a deep lasting love for themselves, and they also hold workshops on creating self-love vision boards. Today, they’re sharing some insights on how self-love improves our lives and our relationships and offer some tips for starting your own self-love practice.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why self-love is the foundation of all our relationships.
- How practicing self-love changes the way you interact with others.
- Simple ways to begin practicing self-love.
Links and Resources:
- Visit The Healing Collective here.
- Download a printable poster of self-love affirmations here.
- Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.
Follow The Healing Collective on Social Media:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/healingcollectiveky/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/healingcollectiveky
- Learn how to make your own self-love vision board here!
Don’t Miss a Minute of Happiness!
If you’re not subscribed to the weekly Live Happy newsletter, you’re missing out! Sign up to discover new articles and research on happiness, the latest podcast, special offers from sponsors, and even a happy song of the week. Subscribe for free today!