Can picking up a pen change your life? This week’s guest says it can! Beth Kempton has been writing nearly her entire life, and she’s learned the value of a daily writing practice. Her latest book, The Way of the Fearless Writer, looks at the many ways writing can help clarify our goals, reconnect us with our dreams, and teach us to listen to our inner voice. In this episode, she explains how becoming a writer is more about what it does for your soul than becoming a best-seller — and how just a few minutes of writing a day can change the way you see the world.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why writing is good for your overall well-being.
- How writing can help you reconnect with your creativity.
- Tips for starting a writing practice.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @DoWhatYouLoveXx
- Instagram: @bethkempton
- Twitter: @DoWhatYouLoveXx
- Website: https://bethkempton.com/
- Listen to The Fearless Writer Podcast
- Download a free chapter of The Way of the Fearless Writer.
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.