As we venture a little farther into the new year, it’s a good time to pause, take a breath, and – if you have three minutes – learn to meditate! This week, host Paula Felps is joined by Richard Dixey, a lifelong student of Buddhism who has devoted the past 15 years of his life to teaching meditation. His new book, Three Minutes a Day: A Fourteen Week Course to Learn Meditation and Transform Your Life, is designed to teach readers how to change their lives with simple meditation practices that truly do take just three minutes a day.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why meditation is so good for us.
- How learning to meditate for just three minutes a day can transform us.
- Simple practices to begin your meditation journey.
Links and Resources
- Website: http://www.richarddixey.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/richard.dixey.3
- Download the FREE Three Minutes app on Apple or Google Play to start meditating.
- Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.
In this episode, we also introduce you to Built to Win, a new sister podcast to Live Happy Now. CEO Deborah Heisz explains how this podcast can help improve your personal and professional life through simple but effective practices.
Links and Resources:
- Find it here or download it wherever you find your favorite podcasts. And be sure to subscribe and leave us a review to let us know what you think!
- Website: https://builttowinpodcast.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61554980723192
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/builttowinpodcast/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@builttowinpodcast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@BuiltToWinPodcast