It’s February, which means the message of love and Valentine’s Day is all around us. But did you know this is the make-or-break time for many couples? This week, host Paula Felps welcomes Dr. Julia DiGangi, a neuropsychologist and author of Energy Rising: The Neuroscience of Leading with Emotional Power. She’s here to discuss some common mistakes we make in our relationships and how we can improve those relationships by learning more about what our brains – not our hearts – are doing to complicate things.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The three styles of attachment and how they affect your relationships.
- How the patterns in your brain affect how you respond to your partner.
- Why self-love is a vital part of every relationship.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://drjuliadigangi.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliadigangi/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drjuliadigangi/
- X/Twitter: https://twitter.com/drjuliadigangi
- Check out her live and on-demand courses here.
- Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.
Don’t Miss a Minute of Happiness!
If you’re not subscribed to the weekly Live Happy newsletter, you’re missing out! Sign up to discover new articles and research on happiness, the latest podcast, special offers from sponsors, and even a happy song of the week. Subscribe for free today!