The International Positive Psychology Association held its semi-annual World Congress in July. Over the next several weeks, Live Happy Now host Paula Felps is talking with thought leaders about some of the main themes that emerged during this year’s event and what takeaways we can borrow to improve our well-being. This week, Andrea Goeglein addresses some of the growing concerns about loneliness and the lack of social connections as well as giving us a fresh perspective on the World Happiness Report.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why empathetic listening is so important.
- How individuals can take action to improve mental health policies — and why it’s so important.
- The difference between meaning and mattering.
Links and Resources
- Download the World Happiness Report here.
- Learn more about the International Positive Psychology Association here.
- Learn more about Andrea Goeglein here.
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.