Doing good for others is good for us! This week, we’re talking with Happy Activist Nancy Giammarco, a musician who rediscovered her love of art during the pandemic. She started enhancing children’s simple drawings for fun, which led to the creation of The Joanne Project, which she named after her late mother. Now, she focuses on bringing joy to children by turning simple drawings into works of art.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why the pandemic served as a catalyst for starting this project.
- What creating art for others has done for her.
- Why it’s so important to celebrate the artwork of children.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://www.lilmonsto.com
- Instagram: @lilmonsto
- Twitter: @lilmonsto.com
- Facebook: @nancysdoodles
- Sign up to win a free drawing from Nancy! Visit littlemonsto.com/mailing-list/
Do you know a happy activist? Tell us about them! We want to share stories of people who are doing good in the world. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your Happy Activist and they might be featured in a future episode of Live Happy Now!
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.