When you’re going on a trip, it’s important to make sure you pack all the essentials. And when you’re starting a journey to well-being, you need to pack the happiness essentials. This week, host Paula Felps talks with Emmy Award-winning television producer, well-being teacher, and author Maria Baltazzi about her new book, Take A Shot at Happiness: How to Write, Direct and Produce the Life You Want. A world traveler who has developed and produced TV shows around the globe, including the hit reality show Survivor, Maria has truly used the planet as an extraordinary classroom. Her book explores the eight happiness essentials she’s discovered and teaches us how we can use them to improve well-being.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What she considers her three most important Happiness Essentials.
- Why she created a practice of photo journaling and how to use it for greater well-being.
- How her work on “Survivor” changed the way she looks at the world.
Links and Resources
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mariabaltazzi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mariabaltazzi
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariabaltazzi/
- InsightTimer: https://insighttimer.com/sojournwholebeing
- Website: https://mariabaltazzi.com/
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.