As we approach February, our minds turn to love. For the next few weeks, Live Happy Now will look at the many ways love shows up in our lives and how we can create more of it. To kick it off, host Paula Felps talks with Maria Baltazzi, author of Take a Shot at Happiness: How to Write, Direct and Produce the Life You Want. In her book, Maria outlines eight happiness essentials and, not surprisingly, one of them is love. In this episode she talks about some of the practices we can use to build more love into our lives.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to use journaling to build more love in your life.
- Using photography to retrain your brain to look for love.
- How a loving kindness meditation can create more love for yourself and others.
Sign up for Maria’s free one-week email series, Building Love, to get a daily email with practices from her book.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://mariabaltazzi.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mariabaltazzi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mariabaltazzi
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariabaltazzi
- Insighttimer: https://insighttimer.com/sojournwholebeing
- Cultivate greater happiness and mindfulness with the Take a Shot at Happiness app.
- Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.