As the holiday season begins, getting caught up in the frenzy of buying gifts is easy. But this year, decluttering expert Tracy McCubbin is asking us to take a step back and become more intentional with our shopping. In this episode, she explains how we can approach the holidays differently to create more joy, focus on giving ourselves rather than giving gifts, and shift the focus from shopping to sharing the spirit of the season.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to be more mindful as you shop for holiday gifts.
- Why experiences can be more meaningful than “stuff.”
- What to keep in mind as you begin shopping.
Links and Resources
- Tracy’s latest book: Make Space for Happiness: How to Stop Attracting Clutter and Start Magnetizing the Life You Want
- Facebook: @thisistracymccubbin
- Twitter: @tracy_mccubbin
- Instagram: tracy_mccubbin
- TikTok: @tracymccubbin
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.