As children every new discovery filled us with wonder and awe. But somewhere along the way, most of us lost that — and this week’s guest is helping people rediscover it. Monica Parker is a renowned speaker and writer who has spent the past decade helping people discover their meaning and purpose at work. Her new book, The Power of Wonder: The Extraordinary Emotion That Will Change the Way You Live, Learn, and Lead, explains why we lose our sense of wonder and how we can reclaim it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The power of slow thought and how to develop it.
- What a wonderbringer is and how to find them in our lives.
- Practices to build more wonder in your daily life.
Links and Resources
- Instagram: @monicacparker
- Twitter: @monicacparker
- LinkedIn: monicaparker
- Website: https://www.monica-parker.com/
- Download a free preview of The Power of Wonder.
- Take Monica’s quiz to find out how Wonderprone you are.
- Download a free Wonder Walk poster.
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.