As we all settle into our post-summer routine, certain family members can sometimes get overlooked. This week, therapist Brittany Derrenbacher is back to talk about how a change in routine can affect our pets. Brittany is a certified grief and pet loss specialist, founder of the special needs animal rescue Luna Bell’s Moonbows and owner of Sunshine Healing & Empowerment in Louisville, Kentucky, and she explains why our furry family members are so affected by the end-of-summer change in routine and tells us what we can do about it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How pets are affected when we go back to school and back to work.
- How small changes in your morning routine can make a big difference.
- What we can do to make being alone less stressful for pets.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @lunabellsmoonbows
- Instagram: @lunabells_moonbows
- Website: https://sunshinehealingky.clientsecure.me/
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.