If you’re looking to lead a healthier life this year, it’s important to make sure you’re getting your recommended daily allowance of fun. And this week, host Paula Felps talks with Scott Novis, a former Disney executive and founder of Bravous, a company that helps businesses improve employee experiences through live and virtual games. He shares how he uses fun and games to create happier workplaces — and how you can use those same ideas to deepen connections and create more fun at home.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to carve out time for fun.
- How to start a fun committee — and why it matters.
- Tips for creating better connections through fun.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://www.scottnovis.com
- LinkedIn: @scottnovis
- Download Scott’s free Fun Committee Toolkit here.
Follow along with the transcript by clicking here.