April is National Stress Awareness Month, and as you might be aware … we’re a little more stressed out than we used to be! In this episode, host Paula Felps talks with Dr. Dravon James — an author, host of Everyday Peace on Unity Radio and an inspirational speaker who has made it her life purpose to help others to tap into their natural ability to transform their lives. She tells us how we can change our lives for the better by changing our approach to stress.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The surprising hidden benefits of stress.
- Why some stress-relieving practices may actually lead to more stress.
- How gratitude helps relieve stress.
Links and Resources
- Instagram: @everydaypeace
- Facebook: @everydaypeacewithdrdravonjames
- Twitter: @drdravonjames
- Live Happy Now Destress Playlist