We’ve all told little white lies, but have you thought about how honest you really are in your day to day life? When Judi Ketteler started thinking about it, she realized that maybe she wasn’t as honest as she thought. So she delved into the research on honesty and began looking at her own habits. The result of that work is her new book, Would I Lie to You? The Amazing Power of Being Honest in a World That Lies. This week, Judi’s here to talk about why we lie, how it affects our happiness and how we can all live our lives with more honesty.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why honesty affects our happiness.
- How consciously becoming more honest changes our lives.
- The importance of being honest in a dishonest world.
Links and Resources
- Twitter: @judiketteler
- Instagram: @ketteljm
- Website: https://judiketteler.com/
- Get a preview of her book by downloading the first chapter for FREE.