A recent study showed that many Americans are feeling anxious about returning to their workplaces. To wrap up National Stress Awareness Month, host Paula Felps is talking with Darlene Marshall, who combines her master’s in applied positive psychology with fitness and personal training to create a well-rounded approach to well-being. She also hosts the Better Than Fine podcast, and she’s here to talk about how why going back to work is stressing us out … and what we can do about it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What could be making you feel stressed out about returning to work — and how to manage it.
- How employers can help ease workers’ stress.
- A simple practice that helps relieve stress.
Links and Resources
- Instagram: @darlene.coach
- LinkedIn: @coachdarlenemarshall
- Website: https://www.darlene.coach/
- Sign up for the Come What May Challenge, a 31-day challenge Darlene is holding throughout the month of May designed to decrease depression, reduce anxiety and boost your mood through meditation, movement and gratitude.