Whether you’re an educator or a parent, the concept of positive education is something that can change your life…as well as the life of your student or child. In these times, it’s more important than ever to understand the role that well-being plays in the lives of students, teachers, administrators and parents. This week, Live Happy CEO and Co-Founder Deborah K. Heisz joins us to talk about the upcoming International Positive Education Network’s 2020 Well-being in Education Virtual Conference. This event is being offered entirely online for the first time and it’s also free for anyone who wants to attend. Tune in to learn more!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What positive education is and why it matters.
- How to attend this free virtual event.
- What you can expect to learn.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://www.ipen-network.com/
- Facebook: @PositiveEducationNetwork
- Register for the FREE virtual conference happening from October 27-29 here.