As the song says, “You’ve got to have friends.” But in today’s busy world, it is often easy to overlook the value of those friendships. After a cancer diagnosis, lawyer-turned-life coach Shari Leid realized that she wanted her friends to know how much they meant to her. So she made a list of 50 women and sat down with each one, face to face, to tell them what they had done for her. Not only did it change her life and the lives of her friends, but it led to the book The 50/50 Friendship Flow: Life Lessons From and For My Girlfriends.
This week, Shari joins us to talk about how this mission changed her life and how you can use the same process to deepen your own friendships and discover greater gratitude in your life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why everyone in your life is either a student or a teacher.
- How deepening your friendships improves your happiness.
- Why creating your own Friendship Challenge is even more important during a time of COVID-19.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @animperfectlyperfectlife
- Instagram: @an_imperfectly_perfect_life
- Twitter: @AnImperfectly
- Website: https://animperfectlyperfectlife.com/