Our world has become increasingly divided, but this week’s guest tells us how we can begin to close that divide. Peter Montoya is a thought leader, speaker and author who promotes civility and self-leadership as tools for change. His new book, The Second Civil War: A citizen’s guide to healing our fractured nation, looks at the challenges we’re facing as a society, how technology and media consumption increase our anxiety, and what each of us can do to help stop the conflict.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What excessive news consumption and social media does to our brains.
- How to reduce your anxiety and create a new way to consume media.
- Actionable steps to begin healing damaged relationships.
Links and Resources:
- Facebook: @PeterMontoyaUnify
- Twitter: @PeterMontoya1
- Instagram: @petermontoyaunify
- Download a free chapter of his book: www.PeterMontoya.com/cw2