Creativity is something that often gets put on the back burner in our busy lives filled with obligations and deadlines. But Jill Allison Bryan believes that saying “yes” to your creative dreams can help make you a happier, healthier and more fulfilled human being—while making the world a better place. Jill is the founder of Creative Oasis Coaching and she has devoted her life to helping people identify their creative desires and helps them lose their creative blocks to discover freedom, purpose and joy.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why using creativity affects your happiness.
- How to prioritize creativity — even if you think you’re too busy.
- How to create your own creativity summer camp.
Links and Resources:
- Facebook: @creativeoasiscoaching
- Instagram: @creativeoasiscoach
- Join Jill’s Creative Oasis 5-Day challenge.
- Sign up for the Magic Action Masterclass.
- Download the free Magic Action Planner.