As an Emmy-winning reporter for ABC News, Adrienne Bankert has covered some of life’s most tragic moments, but it has never made her lose sight of her desire to find the best in people. Her experience interviewing inspiring people, from wounded warriors to high-profile celebrities, helped her want to understand more about one of her life’s guiding principles: kindness. This week, she talks about her new book, Your Hidden Superpower: The Kindness That Makes You Unbeatable at Work and Connects You with Anyone, and explains why practicing kindness is so good for us.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How kindness makes anyone unbeatable.
- The difference between being nice and being kind.
- Simple things you can do every day to practice kindness.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @AdrienneBankert
- Instagram: @abontv
- Twitter: @ABonTV
- Download the her FREE e-course on kindness, which includes kindness challenges, and a download of the first chapter here.