Giving our kids positive messages is important, but sometimes it’s difficult to do in a tumultuous world. The guests on this episode are not only giving kids a new way to look at the world, but putting it to a great beat that parents love, too.
After becoming parents themselves, long-time friends Anne Montone and Jennifer Cook used music as a way to teach and explain things to their children. The two musically inclined friends then created the singing duo Again Again, and their debut full-length album, “Listen. Love. Repeat.” is filled with positive, family-friendly messages for our time.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why music is so effective as a way to learn.
- How music can be used to let kids know they matter.
- How they created music that parents and kids can enjoy together.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @againagainmusic
- Instagram: @againagainmusic
- Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/againagainmusic
- Website: againagainmusic.bandcamp.com