Now that most Americans find themselves self-quarantined, we’re learning to negotiate a completely different daily routine. Whether that includes a roommate, spouse, children or other family members, being in close quarters can create challenges for every relationship.
That’s why we talked with CrisMarie Campbell and Susan Clarke, who are therapists and co-authors of the book, The Beauty of Conflict for Couples. They offer some helpful tips for managing relationships and learning how each person can create space for themselves.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to identify what you need from others in the home.
- How to create time and space for yourself.
- The importance of taking a dance break … and other secrets to a happier, healthier self-quarantine.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @thriveincmt
- Instagram: @thriveinc
- Join CrisMarie and Susan on The Morning Show at Facebook: CrisMarie Campbell.
- Watch videos from CrisMarie and Susan on LinkedIn.
- Listen to their podcast The Beauty of Conflict.
If you are experiencing domestic violence and need help, visit https://www.thehotline.org/ or call 1−800−799−7233.