We are spending most of our time at home right now, and no matter how much you love the space you live in, or the people you share it with, some days it might seem like it’s the last place you want to be.
This week’s guest is an expert at turning our homes into our happy places. Interior designer Rebecca West, author of Happy Starts at Home and owner of Seriously.Happy.Homes, believes in putting the “om” back in home. To do that, she takes a holistic approach to discovering what you need from your home and how to make the most of the space you have. Listen in as she tells us how to make our surroundings support what we need—both physically and emotionally—during this time.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to create space for everyone—and everything—in your home.
- How tidiness makes a big difference in how you view your space.
- Simple improvements you can do both inside and outside of your home.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @seriouslyhappyhomes
- Instagram: @beseriouslyhappy
- Company Instagram: @seriouslyhappyhomes
- Pinterest: @seriouslyhappyhomes
Now through May 4, in honor of the Stay-At-Home Quarantine, Rebecca’s team is offering 50 FREE Design Helpline calls as we can try to make sure we are all thriving at home. Need to brainstorm ways to make your home happier? Want to snag a spot? Let her know here: https://www.happystartsathome.com/contact/!