If you feel like the world is moving a whole lot faster these days, you’re not alone. We’re consuming information at an unprecedented rate and living in an “always on” world. It’s no secret that this high-tech world is taking a toll on our health, our relationships and our overall well-being.
Today’s guest, Jeff Bethke, looks at how this fast pace is zapping our sense of purpose and meaning. His new book, To Hell With the Hustle: Reclaiming Your Life in an Overworked, Overspent and Overconnected World, looks at how we can shift our focus from our online world to our inward life and find greater purpose and meaning.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How too much time online affects your sense of purpose.
- Why saying “no” is so powerful.
- How a Tech Manifesto can help you control your time online.
Links and Resources
- Download the first chapter of his book for free!
- Twitter: @jeffersonbethke
- Instagram: @jeffersonbethke
- YouTube: Jefferson Bethke