This week, it’s all about time as best-selling author and Google Venture design partner Jake Knapp joins us. Jake spent 10 years at Google, where he helped build products like Gmail and Google Hangouts, but perhaps his greatest accomplishment is figuring out how we can design our days to get more out of them. In this episode, he’s talking with Live Happy Now about his new book, Make Time: How to Focus on What Matters Every Day, and he teaches us how we can rearrange our days to match the priorities we want.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to identify the things in our lives worth making time for
- How to enjoy technology without letting it swallow all our time
- The joy of giving more focused time to people
Links and Resources
- Twitter: @jakek
- Purchase their book Make Time: How to Focus on What Matters Every Day
- Subscribe to their newsletter and get the first 26 pages of Make Time for free!