Even as our world becomes more connected, most of us are feeling less connected and more alone than ever before. Spiritual teacher, poet and author Mark Nepo’s latest book, More Together Than Alone: Discovering the Power and Spirit of Community in Our Lives and In Our World, looks at why we’re feeling so disconnected and how we can reconnect with others and learn to better accept one another’s differences.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What is making us less connected in today’s world
- How our addiction to noise and fear is changing the way we see the world
- What we can learn by listening without judgment
Links and Resources
- Purchase his latest book More Together Than Alone: Discovering the Power and Spirit of Community in Our Lives and in the World.
- Facebook: @MarkNepo
- Website: https://www.marknepo.com/