In today’s busy world, sometimes traditions get pushed aside. But blogger and author Jessica Smartt believes that making memories is the missing piece in today’s families. Her book Memory-Making Mom: Building Traditions That Breathe Life Into Your Home looks at how even the busiest family can rethink their day-to-day activities and create memory-making traditions.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How traditions help bring us together
- Ways to choose (and start) new family traditions
- How to join fellow moms on this journey
Links and Resources
- Purchase her latest book Memory-Making Mom: Building Traditions That Breathe Life Into Your Home.
- Sign up here to receive a Memory Making Mom Bullet Journal!
- Instagram: @jessica.smartt