Becky Blades is author and illustrator of the award-winning book Do Your Laundry or You’ll Die Alone: Advice Your Mom Would Give if She Thought You Were Listening. You can also find her writing on blogs including Oprah.com, The Huffington Post and Grown and Flown, or follow her on Twitter and Facebook at LaundryorDie.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How loving, motherly advice can be part of the recipe for happiness for the giver and receiver.
- Why a humorous approach to advice giving may resonate more with our kids.
- What moms really want for Mother’s Day.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Becky on Facebook and Twitter.
- Purchase her book Do Your Laundry or You’ll Die Alone: Advice Your Mom Would Give if She Thought You Were Listening.