Shawn Achor is a New York Times best-selling author of Before Happiness and The Happiness Advantage. He is the winner of more than a dozen distinguished teaching awards at Harvard University, where he delivered lectures on positive psychology in the school's most popular class. Shawn has become one of the world’s leading experts on the connection between happiness and success.
In this episode, Shawn talks with Live Happy COO, Co-Founder and Editorial Director Deborah Heisz about how happiness fuels success and how you can capitalize on the Happiness Advantage as well as his two-part O-Course Experience on Oprah.com.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How happiness fuels success
- How our brains function when we are more positive
- How we can reprogram our brains to become more positive
- Gain a competitive edge at work
- Seven practical, actionable principles on how to capitalize on the Happiness Advantage
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
(Visited 250 times, 1 visits today)