By getting a clearer picture of how we see ourselves and how others see us can lead us on a path to true happiness and self-acceptance.
Dr. Tasha Eurich is an organizational psychologist, researcher, and New York Times bestselling author (Bankable Leadership). With a PhD in organizational psychology, she is also the founder of The Eurich Group, where she’s helped thousands of leaders and teams improve their effectiveness through greater self-awareness.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How to make better career and life choices through a better understanding of your values, aspirations, strengths and weaknesses, and impact on others
- The anatomy of a self-aware leader
- How to deal with a boss, friend, in-law or sibling who completely lacks any self-awareness
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Find out how self-aware you are by taking this quiz.
- Purchase a copy of Insight: Why We’re Not as Self-Aware as We Think, and How Seeing Ourselves Clearly Helps Us Succeed at Work and in Life.
- Follow Tasha on Twitter and Facebook.