Animals play an important role in our happiness, and with this new podcast from Live Happy, you’re going to learn why they’re so good for us and how to nurture our relationships with them. Each month, therapist and pet loss expert Brittany Derrenbacher will sit down with a new guest to explore some of the many ways we benefit from our relationships with animals. In this inaugural episode, she’s joined by Paula Felps, host of the Live Happy Now podcast, to talk about why we’re doing this podcast, why you need to pet more animals, and why you should put down your phone.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to understand what animals do for our emotional well-being.
- How petting other people’s animals is scientifically proven to be good for us.
- Why you should stop phubbing your pet.
Links and Resources
- Learn how fostering pets is good for us.
- Discover how animals can improve our brain health.
- Find out how to ease separation anxiety in pets.
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.