It's never to early to share happiness. Join Live Happy and many Happy Activists as we prepare to celebrate the sixth annual International Day of Happiness (IDOH) on March 20, 2019, by helping host more than 1500 Happiness Walls. In addition, from now until March, we’ll be sharing ideas, stories, videos and more on how to spread kindness, compassion and love with your friends, neighbors and co-workers.
Here’s what you can do to get in on the action:
Host a Happiness Wall
- Help us get a record-breaking number of Happiness Walls around the world. We have everything you need to spread joy right where you are.
- Whether you're a do-it-yourselfer or a keep-it-simple kind of person, you can create your own Happiness Wall with ease. Let’s get started! Invite family and friends, the community and even the media to share the moment. Be creative—use decorations and balloons—make it a festive event. Find some inspiration from past Happiness Wall events.
- Bring your very own Happiness Wall home with our new Wall Poster—it’s that easy! Teach your kids the importance of kindness, compassion and giving back.
- Finally, take pictures and share them with us on social media using #HappyActs and #LiveHappy!
Attend a Happiness Wall Event
- Find out where your closest Happiness Wall is and attend a local event—make it a family affair!
- Get inspired by daily-themed happy acts such as posting a video of your happy dance, thanking your boss or co-worker or donating your time to a worthy cause.
- Do, learn and share your #HappyActs on social media (make sure to use the hashtag!).
- Encourage others to perform #HappyActs.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter to learn more about why you get that warm, fuzzy feeling when you share #HappyActs.
- Go to happyacts.org to learn more!