Sasha Heinz, Ph.D., MAPP, developmental psychologist and life coach, is an expert in positive psychology, lasting behavioral change and the science of getting unstuck. Through her private practice, she helps women feel as good as their life looks. A graduate of Harvard University and a working mom, she’s lived life on the frontline of the battle with perfectionism. So, she can help you with that, too.
Three things you’ll learn from this podcast:
- How to reduce anxiety and stress by going from negative thinking to neutral thinking
- The key components of what makes someone “happy”
- How to stop waiting for happiness and start taking action using evidence-based psychology
Links and Resources
- Download Dr. Sasha Heinz’s workbook for her Cognitive Coaching Model by clicking here.
- Website: http://drsashaheinz.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drsashaheinz/